Toxfree can provide sales and hire of a 60-litre parts washer. An essential piece of equipment for any automotive repair shop or on-site workshop, our parts washers help to quickly and easily remove grease from mechanical components. Whether you’re servicing vehicles or helping to maintain your company’s plant and equipment, our parts washer is an efficient, effective degreasing solution, helping to minimise the amount of time spent on unprofitable parts of your business.
Our technicians can also perform a variety of preventative and corrective maintenance program for your parts washer. This includes the service of your own parts washer on either a scheduled or on call basis. All maintenance work is performed by trained, experienced and fully qualified Toxfree technicians, ensuring that your business is in the best possible hands when the time comes to service your parts washer.
Discuss your requirements with our consultants today and discover how working with Toxfree can enhance your business in more ways.
• All steel main body/heavy duty construction,
• Designed to avoid stooping whilst operating,
• Flameproof light, switch and pump electrics,
• Open lid design to maximise visibility and access,
• Fuseable link on the lid is designed to melt in the event of a fire. The lid will then close, starving the fire of oxygen,
• Wash basin hose connects to brush, solvent goes through the centre of the brush,
• Top basin fits to the base with rear lugs and a front hatch, and
• Uses normal single phase 240V power supply.
Awards & Recognition
Make an Enquiry Today
If your request is urgent, please call us on 1300 869 373 or complete this form and we’ll get in touch soon.