Solid Waste Management
Tox Free provides a comprehensive range of solid waste management and recycling services to residential, commercial and industrial customers as well as managing household waste collection on behalf of local authorities.
From curbside collection and municipal recycling programs to modern landﬁll operations, Tox Free is the No.1 choice for quality, efﬁciency, performance and value.
• Municipal curbside collection
• Municipal recycling
• Operation of a Material Recovery Facility for separation of recyclables
• Supply and collection of bulk bins and skips to households, builders and industrial customers
• Commercial Waste Management using front lift or rear lift bins
• Landﬁll management
• Medical Waste Collection
• Industrial Waste Recycling. E.g. ﬂuorescent tube and battery recycling
Tox Free specialises in regional waste management and recycling. Through its subsidiaries Kimberley Waste Services and Gascoyne Waste Services, the company has over 18 years experience in regional waste management.
Tox Free has an extensive ﬂeet of solid waste collection and support vehicles including:
• Side load compaction vehicles for Municipal Sulo Bin collection
• Front lift and rear lift compaction vehicles
• Morel bin lifters for bulk bins
• Bulk bins and skips in sizes ranging from 2m3 to 9m3
• Street sweepers
• Litter Vacuum Units