As a values driven organisation we understand the importance of ensuring effective governance to protect the interests of our investors, the community and our team.
Toxfree’s governance framework is driven through the ASX Principles of Good Governance and Best Practice Recommendations which are actively monitored and used in the direction of our governance decisions.
In our Annual Report, Toxfree detailed our adherence to the principles and recommendations in a corporate governance statement. To read the corporate governance statement, refer to pages 58-62 Toxfree’s 2016 Statutory Annual Report.
Toxfree Board and Committees
The Toxfree Board has adopted a Charter which sets out their responsibilities and functions. The Board has also established a number of Committees: Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees. Each Committee plays an important role in the Company’s corporate governance activities:
Each Committee has its own Charter defining its responsibilities and functions.
• Charter of the Toxfree Board
• Charter of the Audit Committee
• Charter of the Remuneration Committee
• Charter of the Nominations Committee
Corporate Governance Policies
For the corporate governance of the company, the Board of Directors of Toxfree Solutions Limited has adopted the following set of principles. These principles form the basis of how the Board carries out its duties and obligations on behalf of our shareholders.
- Corporate Governance Audit Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance Board Charter
- Corporate Governance Charter guidelines for operations of the board of Directors
- Corporate Governance Code of Conduct Policy
- Corporate Governance Communications Policy
- Corporate Governance Conflict of Interest Policy
- Corporate Governance Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance Diversity Policy
- Corporate Governance Equal Opportunity Policy
- Corporate Governance Guidelines for Appointment of Directors
- Corporate Governance Market Disclosure Policy
- Corporate Governance Nomination Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance Remuneration Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance Risk Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance Securities Dealing Policy
- Corporate Governance Whistle Blower Policy
- Corporate Governance Fraud Policy
Corporate Whistleblower Program
Toxfree is committed to creating and maintaining a work environment that encourages and facilitates the disclosure of Reportable Conduct. This is achieved by ensuring that complaints and disclosures, including those made anonymously, are properly assessed and — when appropriate — dealt with, reviewed or investigated thoroughly and impartially whilst maintaining confidentiality.
If you wish to raise an issue anonymously, you may disclose your concerns through the Whistleblowing service via the link below.