CHEMICAL IMMOBILISATION SOLIDIFICATION
Toxfree specialises in the development of turn-key chemical and industrial waste treatment processes. Whether a customer has an existing treatment process that requires optimisation, or requires a tailored treatment program, Toxfree can provide a solution.
We have extensive experience developing and implement treatment programs to suit a diverse range of organisations including private businesses in agriculture and heavy industry as well as government and municipal organisations. Regardless of the scale or nature of your project, we can work with you to develop an effective, efficient bespoke solution that conforms to your needs.
Our areas of expertise
Toxfree offers a full suite of services designed to meet the waste treatment needs of modern industry. Following is a list of key services and technologies provided in this area:
• Development of chemical fixation and solidification technologies for specific applications and contaminants
• Turn-key chemical fixation and solidification technologies for the treatment of;
o heavy metals including lead, zinc, cadmium, nickel, selenium, cadmium, molybdenum, mercury, arsenic and copper
o organic contaminants such as petroleum hydrocarbons, polyaromatic hydrocarbons and pesticides
o inorganic contaminants cyanide and fluoride
• Treatment technologies for the reduction of hexavalent chrome to trivalent chrome
• Physical and chemical stabilisation of coal tars and coal tar contaminated soils
• Turn-key on-site and off-site treatment for a variety of hazardous wastes and contaminated soils
• Waste water treatment optimisation
• Turn-key Acid Sulfate Soil Stabilisation Treatment
Toxfree provides a range of batch and continuous treatment mixing systems. These systems can be used for chemical fixation and solidification treatment, along with acid sulfate soil treatment projects.
Awards & Recognition
Make an Enquiry Today
If your request is urgent, please call us on 1300 869 373 or complete this form and we’ll get in touch soon.