Toxfree specialises in the development of turn-key chemical and industrial waste treatment processes. Whether a customer has an existing treatment process that requires optimisation, or requires a tailored treatment program, Toxfree can provide a solution.
Following is a list of key services and technologies provided in this area:
- Development of chemical fixation and solidification technologies for specific applications and contaminants
- Turn-key chemical fixation and solidification technologies for the treatment of;
- heavy metals including lead, zinc, cadmium, nickel, selenium, cadmium, molybdenum, mercury, arsenic and copper
- organic contaminants such as petroleum hydrocarbons, polyaromatic hydrocarbons and pesticides
- inorganic contaminants cyanide and fluoride
- Treatment technologies for the reduction of hexavalent chrome to trivalent chrome
- Physical and chemical stabilisation of coal tars and coal tar contaminated soils
- Turn-key on-site and off-site treatment for a variety of hazardous wastes and contaminated soils
- Waste water treatment optimisation
- Turn-key Acid Sulfate Soil Stabilisation Treatment
Toxfree provides a range of batch and continuous treatment mixing systems. These systems can be used for chemical fixation and solidification treatment, along with acid sulfate soil treatment projects.