Toxfree introduced Non-Destructive Digging in 1998 to assist customers in locating underground assets. High pressure water and air units expose electrical cables, underground pipes and conduits that may be considered potential threats to customer's projects.
The reduced risk with hydro vacuum excavation provides an alternative method to jackhammering and drilling, without damaging surrounding materials, and with reduced noise pollution and disturbance to neighbouring surroundings. The increased safety levels give operators and customers added piece of mind, as well as increased productivity and efficiency as time spent rectifying damages are eliminated.
- Potholing of gas, water, sewer and telecommunication lines,
- Excavating around gas, water, sewer and telecommunication lines,
- Straightening of power poles,
- Coring to enable soil samples,
- Tree planting and remediation, and
- All Non Destructive Digging Units have EPA licenses.